· More light produced per bulb surface area versus other conventional fluorescents
· Longer life versus other comparable high output fluorescents
· Space efficient, compact dimensions for greater light levels and mixing various spectrums
· Effectively stimulates photosynthetic process in plants, corals, and other invertebrates
· Suitable for use with a T5 HO specific electronic ballast only For optimal performance, replace your bulb every 8 to 12 months. Please use the reminder label on the front panel for this purpose. The power-glo lamp emits a high intensity, deep marine spectrum for the rigid requirements of living corals, marine algae, and freshwater plants.