Hydra Aquatics Iconic Pro Curved Spring Scissor – Black Oxide
Hydra Aquatics’ Iconic Pro line offers the highest precision aquascaping tools on the market. Designed with unique features and the highest quality finishes available, these tools are sure to please!
– Made from German surgical steel
– Upward curve for precise edging of plants
– Spring action returns blades to open position after each cut
– Uniquely rounded tip adds strength and cutting power
– Great for cutting plants near substrate or wood surfaces
– Black oxide finish and polished edge for added protection
– Length: 6″
Hydra Aquatics’ Iconic Curved Spring Scissors are best used for trimming plants closer to the substrate as the sharp edge allows for precision placement. Unique spring action always returns scissors to open position allowing minimal effort to be used when cutting. This increases maneuverability even in the tightest of spaces. The compact design, which fits in the palm of your hand, makes this the perfect tool for pruning Willow moss on driftwood or trimming acicular (needle-shaped) plants in a small sized aquarium.
For videos, more information, and support visit www.sevenports.com. Made in Pakistan